Where standard guarding solutions are unsuitable for your machine, Sponmech will design and manufacture bespoke machine guards to meet current machine safety regulations...
- Where standard guarding solutions are unsuitable for your machine, Sponmech will design and manufacture bespoke machine guards to meet current machine safety regulations.
- We have a history of producing bespoke machine guards, stretching back thirty years.
- Sponmech have designed and built all kinds of special purpose machine guards including guardsa for conveyors.
- If you need a guard for any type of machine, the chances are “we have done it before”.
- Sponmech have designed and built bespoke machine guards for Webster & Bennett Vertical Turning & Boring Machines, Kearns Richards / Giddings & Lewis Horizontal Boring Machines, CNC Lathes & Machining Centres, mechanical & hydraulic presses, process line fencing & acoustic enclosures.
- Consider us a resource to achieve a safe working machine at the best possible cost.
- We have specialist engineering designers who will provide you with custom-designed drawings for your approval.
- We work with many materials including sheet steel, aluminium and polycarbonate. The chosen material is always matched to the safety requirements of the machine.
- Our bespoke machine guards will not disrupt workflow or production, they will be a compliment to your machine.
- Our systems will gain you compliance with The Provision and use of Workplace Equipment Regulations 1998.
- Please see pictures on the right hand-side of the page to see examples of what we can do.
- You can also view our bespoke machine guard case studies below.
- If you would like to talk to us about a bespoke guard for your machine, please call us on 0121 585 8730 and ask for David Sheppard in Sales.
For more information on other types of guards please click the links below: