We work on large-scale Machine Guarding Systems UK wide...
- Sponmech design and fabricate machine guarding systems that are built in line with current machine safety standards. (BS EN ISO 14120:2015 Safety of Machinery – Guards – General requirements for the design, construction and selection of fixed and movable guards.)
- Sponmech provide their machine guarding service UK-wide - we have machine safety engineers who operate in Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester, Leicester, Derby, Bolton, Wigan and Newcastle.
- Our Machine Guarding has been installed in some of the largest warehouses and factories in the UK including Nestle, BMW, Toyota and KUKA. Please view our photos.
- Sponmech have CAD-designed machine guarding for EDM machines, tooling devices, turning centres, robots, straightening machines, gear cutting machines, gear hobbing machines and many more.
- Sponmech have over 30 years experience in their field which means they are a trusted and recommended machine guard manufacturer.
- We have fabricated machine guarding solutions for superfinishing machines, automatic polishing machines, band sawing machines, broach machines, manual lathes and bench presses.
- We prodive an extensive range of machine guarding including polycarbonate machine guards, stainless steel machine guarding, mesh guarding, test rig guarding, robot guards, chuck guards, hinged guards, sliding guards and automation guards.
- We have installed machine guarding assemblies accross the UK for crank presses, nibbling machines, trimming machines, spinning machines, horizontal milling machines, milling cutters, tool balancing machines and drilling machines.
- For more information or to speak to us about your machine, please call 0121 585 8730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.
Machine Safety Guarding in Scotland
Sponmech now have an agent for Machine Guarding in Scotland, UK. For all guarding enquiries in Scotland, please get in touch with us.
For more information on our other types of guards click the links below:
Bespoke Machine Guards - If you think your machine may need a bespoke guarding approach, we can also cater to these needs. Take a look at our custom guards.
Next Generation Standard Machine Guards - We also supply standard workshop machine guarding - 'off the shelf machine guards' suitable for lathes, mills, drills, grinders and slotting machines. Our standard guards are cost-effective and in stock for immediate delivery.
Machine Guards - The UK's prefered machine guard designer, supplier and fabricator.