Aluminium Machine Guards from Sponmech have been used in a range of industries. In particular Alumium has been used in the supply of Nuclear Safety Guarding.
Aluminium Guard Systems
Sponmech have a comprehensive range of modular components that creates standard and bespoke perimeter guarding systems.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Strong, durable and flexible to your requirements.
- Comes with adjustable posts.
- Our systems offer access doors,loading doors, powered doors, pneumatically powered doors and hi-speed roller doors.
- Windows, Mesh Panels and sheet aluminium panels are all available.
- We also offer aluminium profiles that house electrical safety equipment.
- Our systems are designed in accordance with the latest health and safety regulations.
Sponmech have recently supplied certified aluminium welded guards to exacting standards for the nuclear industry.
- This has expanded Sponmech's capability to guard any kind of machine.
- We have trained welding engineers and can do certified coded welding up to 6mm thickness Aluminium Butt weld and up to 6mm in Fillet welding joints.
- We have Welder approval test certificates to EN ISO 9606-2 approved by ZURICH.
Butt Weld Certificate for Nuclear Safety Guarding
Fillet Weld Certificate for Nuclear Safety Guarding
Sales Director David Sheppard say's: "We continue our policy of investing in training and quality, our Quality management system conforms to BS EN 9001:2015 meaning we are able to give the highest quality assurances to our most high profile customers".