Sponmech protect automated process lines with Albany Machine Guard Doors
- When it comes to securing automated processes the safety of those working nearby, the speed of processing and integration of manual, semi-automated and fully automated elements is a challenge. Smart machine guard doors from Sponmech Safety Systems are the ideal solution.
- Automated manufacturing and assembly requires advanced technology, processes and equipment. The high speeds and short cycle times of machine guarding doors facilitates exceptional performance.
- Sponmech work in collaboration with ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems to deliver door systems that are uniquely suited to manufacturing facilities. Pre-running and door-line photocells and safety switches are built into the frames at each side of the door for exceptional safety performance. Additionally, doors can be synchronised with the machine control systems, for seamless operation.
- Machine guarding doors are available in two models – a fabric door blade or rigid aluminium lath door blade - and are the most efficient safety barrier for advanced manufacturers.
- Doors of up to 6m width and 5m height are possible, with a maximum opening speed to 2.4 m/s achievable, subject to suitable arrangement.
Albany RP2000 Machine Protection Door Brochure
Albany RP300 Machine Protection Door Brochure
Please contact Sales for more information: 0121 585 8730 or email@example.com